VENUE Profile Console System
(1) VENUE Profile Console w/ Flight Case
(1) Local/ FOH Rack w/ (5) DSP, (1) Firewire Card & (1) ECx Card; Flight Case Included
(1) Stage Rack w/ 48 inputs, 32 outputs w/ (1) AES; Flight Case Included
(1) Surface to Rack Umbilical Cord
(1) Mouse & Keyboard
VENUE live sound systems are comprised of high-quality components that work together to deliver studio-grade sound, powerful performance, and complete ease of use, with maximum flexibility. The VENUE Profile System is based around the VENUE Profile console and employs a VENUE FOH Rack and Stage Rack processing and I/O system. This system offers great I/O expandability and a compact console, providing maximum power in a smaller footprint.
The VENUE Profile™ System includes all of the following components, which you can further customize for your needs.
Compact, 24-fader console — a size-conscious alternative to the larger and expandable VENUE console
VENUE FOH Rack
Expandable rack component provides local I/O, computer, and DSP processing for VENUE D-Show and Profile systems
VENUE Stage Rack
Expandable rack component provides remote mic/line-level inputs and outputs from the stage for VENUE D-Show and Profile systems (typically deployed with FOH Rack)
ECx Ethernet Option Card
Option card for VENUE FOH Rack (now standard in current FOH Racks) provides remote control of a VENUE system over a wired or wireless Ethernet network.
• VENUE software
• VENUEPack and VENUEPack Pro plug-in bundles
• Mounting brackets for trackball and video monitor (trackball and monitor sold separately)
• All necessary cables and accessories
top of page
bottom of page